Total Outsourced Manufacturing Solution
Smithstown provide supply chain solutions to customers where quality is a priority. We offer our partners a total outsource solution with quality systems underpinning our extensive manufacturing capabilities. Our commitment to quality is seen in our record of continuous investment in our quality systems. We have implemented ISO9001 (Quality), ISO13485 (Medical Devices) and ISO14001 (Environmental Standard) and have integrated Six Sigma and Lean principles in all that we do.
These quality systems ensure that we offer a controlled and efficient service to our partners. This is confirmed by an independent accreditation body. We currently manufacture a range of medical devices for several customers in mid-to-high volumes on a kanban basis. Such projects have been built on our quality systems.
Smithtown’s contract manufacturing offering includes:
- Project Management;
- Product Development and Design;
- Inventory Management (Raw Materials, Components and Finished Goods);
- Supply Chain Management, including Supplier Identification, Qualification, Audits and Performance Monitoring;
- Product/Process validation incorporating PSW/PPAP supplier controls, Process Maps, Risk Analysis, Gauge R&R, CPKs, PPKs , Machine IQ/OQs;
- MiniTab Statistical Analysis;
- Process Development and Validation;
- World Class extensive manufacturing capabilities all in one plant (total outsource solution);
- Onsite heat treatment;
- Surface Passivation;
- Packaging (Sterile and Non- Sterile);
- Product labeling for identification and traceability.